HybridZ

WTB R200 4.11 (200sx)

Zardilla

• 2 weeks later...

Cool - Thanks Joel.

I am currently running a 3.7 ratio and with the RB25 5 spd I am just way too low on revs (I can hit 75mph at redline in 2nd). I want a little more zip in 1st and 2nd. Of course traction will (or lack thereof) be a bigger problem. :wink:

Send me a PM with the price your asking.

Regards,

Matt

Cool - Thanks Joel.

I am currently running a 3.7 ratio and with the RB25 5 spd I am just way too low on revs (I can hit 75mph at redline). I want a little more zip in 1st and 2nd. Of course traction will (or lack thereof) will be a bigger problem. :wink:

Send me a PM with the price your asking.

Regards,

Matt

Same here... 3:7. I do have a r32 gt-r 4:11 short nose CLSD I'm prolly going to end up swapping in for my 88ss VLSD I have now. With the turbo's I'm running, (twin 2876r's) there is a bit of a waiting period for boost also. I think the 4:11 is a good match for our rb25det trans...

I'll try and pull the cover tomorrow on the long nose 4:11, and check out the bolt size. It has a round d/s input flange on it, so I'm confident it's prolly a late model. I'll let you know.

j.

• 2 weeks later...