HybridZ

maxima bracket and caliper fit

I have the 85 to 88 maxima caliper and the maxima bracket no.# 44155-04S10

and 81 to 82 280zx rotor, but it seems like a need a spacer to go in between the caliper and the caliper bracket so the rotor is centered in the caliper, im wondering if i have the wrong combination. 72 240z

Any chance you could post a picture or send me one directly? I have the same brackets, calipers & rotors. I can't find the other bent style brackets. There are several sets of the flat brackets in the salvage yard but none of the bent style.

It sounds like ozzinc used the "flat" brackets with washers for spacing & the 82-83 calipers. I would like to know/see how he did this. Everything I have read says that you have to use the other brackets, like the ones Dat260 posted pics of.

I have the 85 to 88 maxima caliper and the maxima bracket no.# 44155-04S10

and 81 to 82 280zx rotor, but it seems like a need a spacer to go in between the caliper and the caliper bracket so the rotor is centered in the caliper, im wondering if i have the wrong combination. 72 240z

The part number 44155-04S10, is for the earlier Maxima brackets (the offset ones), not the 85-88 flat type (sold on ebay for $35 a pair that require $75 in machine work). The ZX rotors for 81 and 82 are not the same.

So what does ozzinc really have?