HybridZ

What is your dream car? Mine is ........

jerryb

We all enjoy Datsuns and Nissans for many reasons, memories, performance, history, style perhaps budget....etc...

But if you could own one car...any car....your dream car, what would it be?

Mine is is a Ferrari 340MM Why?...no other reason than the styling. Its simply beautiful! :icon7:

ferrari-340-20-03-07.jpg

Post a picture of your dream car and share why it is....

Cheers!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a tossup for me...either Lancia Stratos (like this one I saw for sale in Palm Beach for like $280k):

75StratosMotorcargallery.jpg

or more realistic, a late model Pantera GT-S:

used-1974-detomaso-pantera-gts-5491-3361058-1-640.jpg

I just love the edgy styling of both cars. I like that the Pantera has a 351 Cleveland and a (relatively) low entry price...both features that make them seem attractive to somebody like me that can't leave well enough alone under any hood...

although my dream daily driver is the Nissan Stagea:

stagea-autech.jpg

RB26 and AWD with the utility of a man-sized wagon...so nice....

I so agree with this one, I love those cars, and you can even stick an R34 front end on it! Perfect DD

600DSC50015.jpg

For my ultimate dream car, although this one is never going to happen R34 Nismo Z-tune:

nissan_2005-Nismo_Skyline_R34_GTR_Z_Tune-003_1.jpg

For a tangible dream car, I hope to own some iteration of the Skyline GTR

Probably a 1988 Lancia Delta Integrale with a bigazz turbo and fully done suspension/chassis work.

lancia_delta.jpg

I would also love to purchase an Audi S8 when I have large disposable amounts of income as a daily driver. I think that is the ONLY luxury sedan I would purchase, just because of the sheer ballerness of it.

035__scaled_600.jpg

A corvette Cinque???

Dont you mean?

Yah, it looks like the site he hotlinked from supplies a generic "hotlinked pic, naughty leech" pic of a corvette :D

I would like a Maserati Quattroporte for a daily driver, 4 doors, nice looks, sporty response and plenty of power.

199,990 NZD, or just shy of 100,000 USD for a 2007 model.

83286217_full.jpg

for a fun car, a 4200 Spyder cambiocorsa. this 2003 model convertible is listed at 99,990

88406939_full.jpg

TechArt Porsche GT2 (997). In white, the only thing i'd change is the wheels. I have always been fond of Porsches but this thing takes the cake. I can name 50 other cars i'd like but I always find myself coming back to this one... On our recent trip down to South Carolina I was driving on the interstate just south of Washington D.C. and a set of bright HID's were coming up extremely fast.

I moved over from the left lane, cracked my window a bit and almost instantly a Silver GT2 went past in the fast lane right next to us. Easily in excess of 140-150mph. The turbulent air that the car left behind it created a wake powerful enough to shake our car and make the rear end lift a little bit. It was an amazing sound and the speed at which it came and left was blistering.

TechArt-Porsche-911-997-Turbo-Rear-Angle.jpg

That TechArt GT2 was my desktop up until a couple days ago lol. I haven't seen a single car they've done that I didn't absolutely love. My dream car would be a 240z after TechArt was done with it. (Since this is a dream car as I don't see TechArt even thinking about doing an S30 lol)