HybridZ

What is your dream car? Mine is ........

jerryb

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it depends on where I'm going.

My wife and I dream about "showing" something some day. This is my ideal show-car.

0505cr_01_z+1951_mercury_coupe+.jpg

An early 50s Mercury coupe. Timeless, beautiful.

For a daily.... Hmm, now that's a tough one. Something I could actually afford - the GTi is pretty sweet, and would match my wife's Rabbit that she doesn't have yet.

abt-sportsline-vsr-4-golf-gti-716270.jpg

I also like to have a truck around. Nice beater truck would have to be a power-wagon. I even like the color of this one.

1976-dodge-d200-power-wagon-4x4.jpg

Come on.... Im sure you've seen the old B&W gangster movies...they tear through town and old dirt roads with machine guns blazing and cops in close pursuit!. In cars just like below. Perhaps you're just not driver enough! :mrgreen: ....but then neither am I!

It's a toss-up. I want something period correct to my favorite era, but I want to be able to tear around like a maniac, too. 2785028572_e7b04778cf.jpg?v=0

1957 300SL, with or without the wings.

with or without the camo? It sounded like you said with or without the camo...

camo300sl4.jpg

Bape clothing line designer Nigo had this commissioned to celebrate some anniversary for his business.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/04/03/bape-designer-nigo-orders-custom-mercedes-300sl-gullwing-from-am/