HybridZ

So which color for the Z?

EvilC

I have/had plans to paint the car red or orange but other colors have come to mind over the last few weeks. I also like the 350z Lemans color but someone I know is going to paint his LS1 Z that color :icon45: I guess I am looking for something differnt but not something I will get tired of in a yr. The color has to look good with CF hood and CH hatch with ZGs. I think the orange doesn't look good with the black hood and this is the reason I started down the road of a new color. Red which I like......Joel and Justin has made them look good already :mrgreen: So let me know what you guys think!

Color I "want" to do:

attachment.php?attachmentid=13200&d=1239201162

508116550_4wUSD-L.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=11481&d=1232082710

508116450_UpeUa-L.jpg

508116517_QA8UF-L.jpg

508116385_fhtgC-L.jpg

508116465_NYKRR-L.jpg

(Nissan 350Z color A17).

attachment.php?attachmentid=15965&d=1168818294

Stolen pic from another member

32184010071_large.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya know I am kinda partial to yellow. But if I was to do mine again, and not paint it the stock color, I would do the 05 350Z yellow. It was a limited edition color with I believe only 1500 produced and it is a 3 stage pearl. Very pretty in the sunlight and would be extremely rare on an S30.

Mike

EvilC, We recently rented a 2009 Chevy Malibu that was a very dark grey charcoal sort of color. Very nice indeed, I think it would look great with your CF parts. Sorry I don't know the name of the color. Check it out, you may like it. I am considering the color for my Z.