So which color for the Z?

EvilC

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go for white, be nice and cool in the Summer and the prep work dosen't have to be as perfect as imperfections aren't as noticeable with lighter colours!!!

Amazingly cool in the summer actually, recently painted a car white and even in the sun in 35deg or more, the car was still coolish to touch, and much nicer inside than a dark purple car I had!

Throw on some racing stripes to break up the colour and your away :-)!

• 1 month later...

Joe funny that you asked. I called right when I saw your post and he says he is trying to have it up to me this weekend. The car is down in NC. The painter had his father pass away two weeks ago so I didn't call since then until today. I wasn't really pushing him since I had the track day to go to and Joe (rags) was kind enough to lend me his v8z. Hope to have some good news for you guys this weekend.

So another delay :icon51: Says he found some bondo in the rear quarter, so glad it was fixed. Car was pretty rust free but repaints hides flaws. Painter said he should be done by weekend and will bring it back to me from NC. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

So....they said the car is painted and clear coat is on....geez this is horrible! "Knowing" the car is painted and can't see it..lol Car is suppose to be coming up tomorrow depending on weather since I didn't get the hatch or hood painted. So still the wait continues.