HybridZ

S13 coilovers -----> S130 chassis.

hey i have just put s13 coil overs on all four corners and i was amazed how everything just bolts in, and i have come to the point that i knew was going to be an issue after reading your write up, now the problem is the front camber and as you say the ball joint needs to go out a fair bit and we didnt bother fixing this issue at the moment we just put the camber tops at the max negative they could go and bolted it in (this car isnt on the road at this point in time) but its a few degrees positive camber at the moment as expected. now i had seen your way of fixing this issue and the other guys piped in about adjustable LCA's and i was wondering if anyone has made adjustable LCA's for their car?

if any one has made adjustable LCA's for their car i would love to see them, if not ill post up pics of the ones that we make :>

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Again back to this. I want to keep this thread open. I want to know what you all did to get those 5 lugs and s13 coilovers on you your S130.

So far I've gotten extended control arms with maxima ball joints. But if you extend the control arm does that not mean that now you have to have long TC Rods as well. What about the swaybar? Anyone else tackled these questions yet? If so any pics or advice?

Maybe we can explore what the s30 guys are doing and just weld on some s13 coilovers to the front since our rears are so similar. This way we do not have to mess with the control arms or tc rods. And from there use Pallnet's idea to get 5 lug hubs and bigger brakes.

Ideas? Thoughts?

Thanks again.

Edited by rwdawg2

• 3 years later...