HybridZ

new harness install rb20det questions

I've already gotten a RB20DET installed in my 1982 280zx. I did the wiring myself a few years back, but the engine was pulled from a 240sx. I bought the car with a skip, turned out to be the ECU. Bought a Skyline code BH ECU only to find out my RB20 is from a A31 Cefiro. I have decided that I needed a new harness because if the current harness has been messed with too my for my liking and the A31 and R32 have a few different pins. I've bought a 1993 Skyline computer and harness. Before I remove the old harness I would like to find out what a few of these new plugs are. There is a large black greasey plug that went under the hood. What is this for? Then there are the two S13 style plugs that went to the R32's dash wiring.Does anyone have a pin out of these? Then there is a Z31 style(yellow clips) plug that has space for 12 wires but only had 5. What is this one? Thanks for the help as always. Jason