HybridZ

Throttle cable setup - Lockar & custom bracket

Savage42

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey guys!  As you can see from my previous post back in July of last year, I only had a couple left.  It took over a year for a couple other guys to inquire & buy the couple I had left.  In natural fashion, I get a couple inquiries for them right after that in the last couple months.  If I get some others that are interested, I could get another batch done.  It took me 5 years to sell the 2 dozen I had done, so at a couple a year, it'll take a while to move them, methinks.  ;^)

For anyone thinking of picking one of these up...it made converting to cable incredibly easy and reversible.

If you search my posts, you should find an off the shelf parts list and how I set it up. Part came quickly and shipped the day after I sent paypal. Definitely recommend!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Well, I have to try and "work" the machine shop that made them for me.  The recent quote plus shipping means I make nothing on them, have to pay for all of them up front and hope I can sell them all to break even.  I'll see what I can do and the lowest quantity they will do for me, as it took me many years to sell the 25 I had made up. 

Hey guys!  It looks there are enough people who are wanting these to make up a small batch.  The cost for the stainless bracket is $35 shipped. 

Paypal to garysavage@me.com would be great and please include Hybridz screen name and address.  I will have a few extra made on top of these. 

From this thread, it looks like:

1  x  nsanow         

1  x  88dangerdan

1  x  _Donovan_ 

1  x  JoeK   

1  x  harlest

1 or 2  x  EvilC 

1 or 2  x  NgoZ  

If we can get these ones ordered, I can get them made up & shipped out in the next couple weeks.  Thanks.