HybridZ

Poor 280ZX On Craigslist

Adam393

Look terrible, HELL yes.

But who are we to judge? i mean just looking at it there is a few little things that I actually like! Molded side skirts, Molded (but poorly done) headlight buckets, decent from a distance fender flares, custom tail light panel and molded rear bumper.

I realise that all the molded stuff will most likely crack at the joints at the first pot hole, but points for actually doing something!

Hell of alot of work (for an ugly to us) car. And I actually quite like seeing a S130 modded. The tail light panel gives me ideas and of course it can show you what NOT to do.

Would you be more agreeable to this iif it didnt have the Del-Sol bumper and the 747 wing?

I think the problem with this car is that the owner put it in a pot, added WAY to much rice and let it boil for WAY to long. Its looks almost like he's making a joke out of the ricer thing. I also have a body kit, I could not stand the big crash bumpers on my 77, I thought it just killed the nice lines Datsun had going. So I installed a MSA kit which in my opinion is more how it should have come from the factory. So while I agree with agentZ and appreciate the work that went into the Z, there is a point at which you should stop. And this is way beyond that point.

It does have that South Florida flava. I used to live in Key West and there was crap like this all over the place. Too bad there's no cliffs in Florida to drive it off of. Plenty of boat ramps and canals though.