HybridZ

Online Fastener Retailers?

TurboSE

I was wondering who you guys used to purchase hard-to-find nuts and bolts. I have been searching for a few M10 x 1.25 flanged nuts...and I've found a few places that sell them, but only in bulk lolts of 25-50.

Just curious if anyone knew of any sites that catered more to enthusiasts than business's and large shops...thanks again!

Mcmaster is awesome. My old boss had a saying, "you could go to the moon using nothing but parts from the mcmaster catalog"

I also like www.fastenal.com, their selection is about the same as mcmaster but they arent an online only supplier, they have locations all over too. Theres one near my house and theres been a couple times when I just needed 1 or 2 nuts or bolts where they just gave em to me for free. Pretty cool.

the local engineering supply shop :) the benefits of living in a metric country... imperial stuff is a little more hard to find, but still plenty around :)

i'm the opposite from you... living in a metric country and metric hardware is much harder to find than imperial stuff. it's really frustrating!!

I just go to Ace Hardware locally.

Little more pricey than home depot, but I'm sure I could find what I need. Good luck finding anything metric at Home depot or lowes :P

(My) Ace has a bit of stuff in metric, but only a few lengths, etc. The online stores have been critical in getting what I need in metric.