HybridZ

280ZX *ONLY* Love From MSA - Pics

My shots from MSA this year...280ZX only for us S130 owners....enjoy! Many cars were beautiful stock cars, so I did not really photograph them. I have another SD card with more pics.

1 of 25ish cars made..Kaminari wide body..for sale $25K (if I remember correctly)..a beautiful car..perfect time warp car, 25+ years looks amazing!

363133829.jpg

363133822.jpg

363133829.jpg

363133832.jpg

Jeff Priddy's Monster:

363133842.jpg

Jeff's engine bay:

363133839.jpg

Speed Racer theme..300+whp

363133864.jpg

Simply stunning stance with Rota RB-R

363133869.jpg

363133876.jpg

363133871.jpg

Next year my car is going!

Yasin

Yasin,

I gotto come out next year too. I don't think I can drive any of the Z to the show so I have to fly out just to meet people from the west coast. I would love to bring the Red/Black AE out for the show though. I've made a promise. Once I am done with my Cobra I will bring it out to the MSA show. Hopefully it will happen in a couple years and not 10 lol. Thanks for pictures.

Vinh

Hugh did you go this year?

Yasin

I didn't. This is the second show I've missed since 2003 :redface:

The 280ZX turnout didn't look as big as last year (from your pics). I didn't get moving like I should have this winter. It has been another long haul with all the mods this year, and my ZX is still on jackstands!!

Plus, with the uncertainty of the economy, and the stock market taking a dump, I'd rather spend the (scarce) ~$1000 on new performance parts.

Yasin, you forgot to post pics of the narrow-bodies too. :-P

LGGP030.jpg

Next year...NEXT YEAR...hehe.

I didn't. This is the second show I've missed since 2003 :redface:

The 280ZX turnout didn't look as big as last year (from your pics). I didn't get moving like I should have this winter. It has been another long haul with all the mods this year, and my ZX is still on jackstands!!

Plus, with the uncertainty of the economy, and the stock market taking a dump, I'd rather spend the (scarce) ~$1000 on new performance parts.

Yasin, you forgot to post pics of the narrow-bodies too. :-P

LGGP030.jpg

Next year...NEXT YEAR...hehe.

Alright brother...hope to catch you next year with your beautiful car!!! I have some narrow body pics I need to dig-up and post! Hahaha..good one, the wide bodys were definitely not worth photographing...LOL!

Yasin

Awesome pics Yasin! I hope to see your ZX next year, and to talk to you in person as I have a lot of questions regarding your engine rebuild you did. I'll also get back to you about the fitment on the rear for the wheels.

Thanks John sent you a PM! Many thanks for your help on the RB-Rs and hope to bring the car with me next year to MSA. Any questions you have on the engine build please ask.

Thanks for the S130 photos, Yasin!

I need to get down to the Springs to see your car in person! I have saved a lot of the shots you have posted of it.

John

John - Anytime c'mon down!

Regard - Yasin

Yasin:

I was thinking of going to the NASA event (spectating only) at Pueblo Motorsports Park on either Saturday May 16th or Sunday May 17th (https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/850). I won't have my ZX (not fully put back together after some steering work) but I would love to see your car and take more photographs. Would you be available early or late on either day? I would like to see the Rocky Mountain Vintage Racing inaugural race at High Plains Raceway on the day I am not going to Pueblo.

If you are available, shoot me a PM so I can get directions and exchange phone numbers.

Thanks!

John

Yasin:

I was thinking of going to the NASA event (spectating only) at Pueblo Motorsports Park on either Saturday May 16th or Sunday May 17th (https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/850). I won't have my ZX (not fully put back together after some steering work) but I would love to see your car and take more photographs. Would you be available early or late on either day? I would like to see the Rocky Mountain Vintage Racing inaugural race at High Plains Raceway on the day I am not going to Pueblo.

If you are available, shoot me a PM so I can get directions and exchange phone numbers.

Thanks!

John

John - No problems, sounds great. I'll send you a PM with directions and contact info. I hope you like Heineken.

Yasin