HybridZ

Its a Jeep thing!?!?!?

Kevin.pk

:lmao: and all he had to do was take that oil pump cover and filter off and replace the gasket. Looks like the engine was rebuilt and special attention paid to paint. 4 or 5 bolts and a $1.50 gasket. What a tool!! :lmao: :lmao:

not quite the oil pump cover, In fact I've never heard of that

This is just a temporary thing until I can pull the timing cover and do a thorough job.

Ok. Not ALL of us "Jeep Guys" are the same. Although I will attest that we're all McGyvers to some degree. I had to use ratchet straps for a leaf spring to drive 30kms on an extremely rocky and steep trail to get back to the highway.

I'd broken a control arm mounting point on my coil sprung Grand Cherokee. It was a crappy weekend and an awful 30 hours of being stranded and limping our way out.

Ok. Not ALL of us "Jeep Guys" are the same. Although I will attest that we're all McGyvers to some degree. I had to use ratchet straps for a leaf spring to drive 30kms on an extremely rocky and steep trail to get back to the highway.

I'd broken a control arm mounting point on my coil sprung Grand Cherokee. It was a crappy weekend and an awful 30 hours of being stranded and limping our way out.

I've had my Jeep since 92 new. I'm just going to run it into the ground, who cares about a little leak :P.

his "fix" is like a goldberg contraption: end goal is simple, the process is redundant but entertaining :P