HybridZ

Prodbodies Fiberglass Panels

Reminds me of my first car, a corvair that had been completely primed (tires, windows, trim, etc.). Took me weeks to get it all off so I could get it painted. The day I got it from the bodyshop some drunk guy ran into me 100 ft from the shop and totaled the car.

Sh!t, that sounds like my luck. I just had a twinturbo diesel super duty truck I bought new a month ago. Some 18-year old drunk on 190 proof Everclear was trying to flee a cop they clipped (drifted left of center) and t-boned it at 60 mph while in my own parking lot while I was at home in bed, asleep. Totalled it with 2k miles on it. I never even made a payment on it. :icon56:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I just called today and they told me that they are not making any composite (F/G OR C/F) parts at the moment, that perhaps in about a month they can start production since they don’t have enough orders to fulfill demand. I feel for then, this economy that we’re facing is just terrible (that’s another story).

Alex

alexdeprat: If you're looking for Carbon Fiber or Fiberglass Hatches, Beta Motorsports produces some beautiful examples. Does say that it can mount stock window and such, but might require modification for hatch shock which is simple.

Thank you, I truly appreciate the help, in fact I just ordered a C/F Hatch and a C/F Hood from Raceonusa their products is more or less F/G with a top layer of C/F on, will see how it turns out. John C. (Beta Motorsport) stuff is pure C/F that I will buy on a later time for my other all out race Z.

Take care and thank you,

Alex