HybridZ

Front Chassis Cracks Above Crossmember

• 2 weeks later...

Just a tip: You might get more help if the topic was a little bit more descriptive/gave more info as to what your actual question is/was.

From looking at the thread list "Uggg!!!" doesn't really tell me a whole lot.

Just a tip: You might get more help if the topic was a little bit more descriptive/gave more info as to what your actual question is/was.

lol, but it made you click the thread, didn't it :P lol

lol, but it made you click the thread, didn't it :P lol

Out of curiosity as to what the not-so-good thread title was about.

Those with the sought after knowledge/answer to the question might not be as curious ;)

Sure... If there we're hundreds of new threads started each day, I could see how that could be a problem. But...

Out of curiosity as to what the not-so-good thread title was about.

Those with the sought after knowledge/answer to the question might not be as curious ;)

Really? Are you the one doing the welding on your project car?:iospalo:

Some people can't take constructive advice Mull... I agree with you, as today is the first time I opened this thread, just for that reason. :wink:

As per the Hybridz rules:

3. Please make a good effort to post a topic "subject" title that is pertinent and descriptive of the subject that you want to convey. When you post a thread with a title like “I need help” this makes it harder for the next guy to find what he is looking for when they try to search the database. It is impossible to know what that thread is about so it must either be skipped over or opened to check the content. The title of your post is not the place to be VAGUE!!!

• 1 month later...

:weird:

surprised nobody said this sooner....looks like it needs some more heat in those welds to get DEEP PENETRATION.

just my .02...

The welds don't look to horrendous, but I would probably run another pass either side at the bottom and stich the top bit the whole way around again after giving it a good grind - it would annoy me if it was messy :-)!