HybridZ

75 280z will not rev past 2500

I think we just found the theme song for bigflatblacks car!..haha. Since he says we have to cruise mine blasting journey in denim jackets he has to cruise his playing that song...lol...got a deal bigflatblack?...haha

well the low rider songs cool but its not my style lol but im down lol....u need a mullet wig and ur texas tuxcido:mrgreen:

Guest SleazyB
Well the low rider song is cool, but it's not my style. But I am down. You need a mullet wig and your Texas tuxedo:mrgreen:

Much easier to read.:twak:

You should really start a build thread for this car. Keep the personal talk to a minimum too.

Yeah teusday most likely....I gotta go visit the grams for a lil bit cuz I missed mothers day but I'll pick up the new line on the way back...I'll let u know a more set time tomorrow night some time. Cuz I get off at 6 in the am and dependig if I fall asleep or not will decide what time I start....lol

Yeah teusday most likely....I gotta go visit the grams for a lil bit cuz I missed mothers day but I'll pick up the new line on the way back...I'll let u know a more set time tomorrow night some time. Cuz I get off at 6 in the am and dependig if I fall asleep or not will decide what time I start....lol

yea just let me know a time and ill be there

Gallo can you send me a link to more pictures of your car?

If I get time to paint it this summer my car with be graphite/gunmetal but I am thinking about putting a flat black stripe on it to retain the legit-ness of my user name [i'm known around these parts as 'Flat Black' heh] and I'd like to see how it looks.