HybridZ

Why do so many Z owners go to prison???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what ive read there were some special models that came with 280 ci V8s from the factory... you didnt know this?

No No No You are thinking of the super rare 260Z 2+2 with the Y44 Nissan V8 installed from the factory!

How could you possibly leave that out?

He calls it his "shank" and yes, he's always reaching for it.

I'm also getting tired of pushing DR around the yard. He keeps making these engine sounds when we're rolling along he's not using his mouth.

You forgot to mention that cool shifting gear sound to John!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Somebody pass me the beans!!

On the original topic. When I bought my Z it had initials on the bumper KD. I just found out they are the initials of the guy that did the glassing on the effects package(a decent job). In conjuction I found that the guy is in prison for KILLING 3 people and that's no joke. So I'm kind suprised to see this thread. Coincidence? Maybe?

Its fun to group people together. I found a meth pipe in the headliner of a honda civic I bought about a month ago. God damn I was pissed when I reached up in the whole where the dome light was, and find that ♥♥♥♥♥♥. At least I wasn't pulled over and searched for some random reason.

• 4 weeks later...
Its fun to group people together. I found a meth pipe in the headliner of a honda civic I bought about a month ago. God damn I was pissed when I reached up in the whole where the dome light was, and find that ♥♥♥♥♥♥. At least I wasn't pulled over and searched for some random reason.

Niice, I can guess why he sold that car...