HybridZ

240Z Hood

Bartman

Hello, i actually have 2 hoods that i am asking $75 OBO for. let me know if you're interested.

pretty straight except for ding in the front

DSC03281.jpg

DSC03282.jpg

black hood with holes for hood pins but very straight and clean. Already began block sanding it.

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

let me know if you are interested. i am located in Hawthorne.

tfreer85 - How did it get that crease by the latch? I'm also concerned about your location, that would be a pretty far drive for me.

Rimal310 - The first one looks like it has too much damage on the nose, but the second one looks pretty good except for the hood pin holes. If nothing better comes up, that may be workable.

Whats wrong with your carbon fiber one?? :)

Nothing, I just think a regular painted hood would be better suited for my current plans. Of course that means I'd have to find a home for the carbon fiber hood I have now. Maybe someone with a nice hood would want to trade with some cash for my cf hood.

Hey Bartman, to be entirely honest i don't know how it got there. I do know that it does align correctly with the latch when i tested it on my 280z. I also have a white 280z hood which is in better condition than the 240z, with the exception of one ding near the Datsun emblem.

Is your CF hood a betamotorsports or raceon? The drive might be a little far, but I'd be willing to meet in the Santa Clarita area which would make it about halfway.

tfreer85 - How did it get that crease by the latch? I'm also concerned about your location, that would be a pretty far drive for me.

Rimal310 - The first one looks like it has too much damage on the nose, but the second one looks pretty good except for the hood pin holes. If nothing better comes up, that may be workable.

sounds good, i'll be waiting on your response but will also be posting the hoods in the classifieds

I appreciate all the replies so far, but I'd really like to find a regular 240Z hood (no vents) in very good condition- preferably one I can just scuff and paint. My Carbon Fiber hood is from Raceon (so it's really a fiberglass hood with a layer of carbon fiber over the top) and has never been on the street, and it would be ideal if someone wanted to work some sort of trade. The only issue is that I don't want the exposed carbon fiber look anymore. If nothing else I could just paint over the one I have now...but it seems like such a waste.

I don't want to deal with shipping, I've had several problems in the past and it's just too darn expensive.

I've got a stock 280z hood, little bit of damage to the front right and has the vents unfortunately though, i would be willing to trade for the CF one + cash on my side or just strait up sell it, also I'm in palm springs so no need to worry about shipping it, dont dis the vents, you can make them look real nice when painted properly.

Forrestcar001.jpg

I'd be willing to trade!

I appreciate all the replies so far, but I'd really like to find a regular 240Z hood (no vents) in very good condition- preferably one I can just scuff and paint. My Carbon Fiber hood is from Raceon (so it's really a fiberglass hood with a layer of carbon fiber over the top) and has never been on the street, and it would be ideal if someone wanted to work some sort of trade. The only issue is that I don't want the exposed carbon fiber look anymore. If nothing else I could just paint over the one I have now...but it seems like such a waste.

I don't want to deal with shipping, I've had several problems in the past and it's just too darn expensive.