HybridZ

my car as of June 5 2009 *pics* paint

big-phil

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to make some more videos, But youll probably need a radar detector to find the cops before they find you...

One drive through town and they will remember this car:( I don't think I've ever posted getting a ticket? Lets see if that changes after she's done:burnout:

Phil,

Were you just lucky to have such nice chrome surrounds on your lights, or did you get them redone.

I started polishing up one set of my surrounds and found it had excellent chrome, but then realised it was the side that didn't have the exhaust underneath it. The exhaust side one has the chrome pitting and didn't come up nice at all.

Phil,

Were you just lucky to have such nice chrome surrounds on your lights, or did you get them redone.

I started polishing up one set of my surrounds and found it had excellent chrome, but then realised it was the side that didn't have the exhaust underneath it. The exhaust side one has the chrome pitting and didn't come up nice at all.

They must look better in the pics. The chrome is coming off in a few areas. But over all they are in very good shape.

Here is a video from today: