HybridZ

Mentor needed in GA

Hello!

I am in Suwanee GA and am looking for someone local that has been there done that with the early 280Zs.

This forum has been a huge help so far but I would like to be able to work with someone closer to home and also go driving with once my car is back on the road.

I am currently in the process of upgrading the suspension and have had a few starts/stops and changes of direction. If I had someone local to bounce my ideas off of in addition to the resources of this site I might be onto the other portions of the project by now.

No need for them to get thier hands dirty unless they want to!

Thanks,

Michael

I have a 78 280z that I have been working on for some time now. Just finish a full suspension upgrade on it, all Arizona zcar stuff. Now my big project is putting in a summit fuel tank. I am by no means a pro, but I am doing all the metal work and fabrication myself. The one person I have found local is a fellow named Eddie Raditz. He owns Raditz motorsports in Woodstock. he has forgotten more about theses cars that I will ever know. I would be happy to have you look over all the suspension work I have done.

Jeff Neely

i live in marietta about 45 mins from you my 280z is down so the for the time being im driving a turbo 280zx with megasquirt....im down for driving once my car is on the road in about 2 weeks...i too have been to raditz' shop he's really cool, ive had the privelage of hanging out at his shop for a couple of hours..and buying some things from him awesome place to stop by

Hello - Thanks for the tips onr Raditz and Williams. I will be sure to check them out.

I hope to have the car back on the road this week. I am almost done with the suspension bushings, shocks shocks and struts. Just waiting on the dust and oil seal for the transmission tunnel to come in.

Next in line is the 5 speed upgrade from a 4, rest of the bushings, rebuild steering rack and then start building the turbo motor.

Paint will be much later.

I will be ready for a drive soon! Suwanee - Marietta - Elijay - Fort Mountain - Suches - Cleveland - Helen then back to Suwanee.

Anyone up for it?

1hr40