HybridZ

WTB: 1982 280zx w/Manual Transmission

jesse

i have searched here and no luck im looking for an 82 manual thats not in to bad of condition somewhere around the 1000 dollar range and near the greater salt lake area willing to drive out of state too. can be a n/a or turbo although would like turbo :)

Edited by jesse
specs

originally i had this posted in the s130 sub folder but the admin moved it and renamed it, he renamed it wrong a simple mistake when i read my message. No im looking for an 82 280 that has a manual transmission it doesnt have to be in the best of shape but needs to at least be able to run i will spend upwards of 1500 if i need to. It doesnt matter to me if it is n/a or turbo but would prefer turbo sorry for the confusion.

• 6 months later...

hi, i have a 280zx in good condition. nice interior, rebuilt head (receipts available), outside is okay... a few small dents (easily repaired) and a big dent on the rear left quarter panel, i think that one needs bondo lol. im willing to part with it for 1200 but im open to offers... if ure interested i can take pictures. thing is, i live in california :[ maybe theres some sort of miraculous arrangement we can make? lol.

• 4 months later...
Guest NVBlueCoffeemanZ

I may have just what your looking for...

1982 280zx non-turbo, 2 seater w/manual transmission

runs but does needs a good tune up

needs interior work carpets, ect.

But the seats are in good condition

I'm in Las Vegas(not too far)

Looking to sell it for $1000

E-mail me @ billythekidhi@hotmail.com

for pics. or questions

• 3 weeks later...