HybridZ

carbon fiber tail light pannel

stravi757

still no word, not on here or email...and its not at my house soooo guessing old habits dont die huh?

Hey paulo its JEFF in tx....i have tried countless times to get ahold of you (search your inbox for jeffdahot1@hotmail.com) you sent me a front air dam that got damaged in shipping almost 2 years ago now and have YET to FIX this problem...im not paying to ship it back to you and even tried to meet up with you when i was in california last winter.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy do I feel like a clown... :redface: I didn't put 2 + 2 together on this one....

I totally missed the connection. Thank You!! I'll update after researching this some more.

Ok good.

I wasn't trying to be a smartass or anything I just saw that and was thinkin' "Huh?"

I too purchased a panel from Paulo back on 7/4/09 through ebay. I was a month out from requiring it for my project so when he emailed me 1.5 weeks after purchase saying the part would ship on a Thursday, I thought no big deal.

Anyway, here we are a month + since sale date, he has emailed me 3 times and returned a message on ebay always promising shipping in a couple days, the latest was this past Thursday. Still no tracking number as promised, I doubt it's in the mail.

I still would like to have this part, but Paulo man, this is ridiculous. If you require a few weeks lead time then be up front about it. If you can't produce with demand then don't sell until you have parts ready. You could make a lot more money with good business practice.

Exactly, or fix your mistakes right the first time and in a hurry. Or he is going to end up like others on this site and get banned/someone is going to go looking for him and its not going to be pretty. Its just not that hard to have good customer service, the problem is he's in california, but he "works" in mexico. I'm betting so he doesnt have to worry about taxes and its cheaper to produce in mexico, I'm sure. But also he needs to have the parts ready if he's going to post them for sale, thats just retarded to advertise a part (without putting a lead time) without having it, and I hate being lied to. If you dont have it Say so, if you say its shipping it better be here and with tracking/insurance and with the paperwork so we can get it fixed if it does get messed up in shipping.

Still waiting on you to make things right Paulo...havent lost faith yet but hoping you do the right thing and Soon. My email is still the same jeffdahot1@hotmail.com and im going to send this to you through pm as well as my cell and i expect a part,email or call in the next week or i will start taking legal action. -Jeff

is your car a 260z???

might be different from the 280z if any body can confirm that it would help a lot i have a 260z here and the bolts dont align right from my jig for the 280z.

is it just me or do I keep seeing some of these CF vendors keep making parts when they,

(A) don't have a Z to test the fit or (B) don't have a knowledge of applicable Z design changes

Stravi- I suggest you get on him like white on rice while you can he goes missing for months at a time if you couldnt tell, hence why i was informing him of the situation since i know he's aware and cant say "I didnt get the message" or something of that sort.

Skib-Oh no he has a z to test fit on....a 240 which is probably 1/2 the problem, but its still his problem.

As for everyone else, good luck with your parts, he used to be a vendor on here and isnt for a few reasons. I'll let you look that up, but good luck when buying from him and getting a good Fitting part. I will say the quality is good (on my parts atleast) but the fitment is not what it needs to be on a few (as you can see) and you cant really trim, mold, etc carbon fiber. I hope one day someone will take the time to produce a good part (quality and fit) like raceonusa but at a reasonable price like paulos.

I am heading out of town but got this email....From:paulo sierra (fazzt73@yahoo.com) Sent:Tue 8/11/09 10:05 PMTo: jeffdahot1@hotmail.com

its on its way 140.00 dlls to ship.

let me know when you get it.Paulo.

So yet again im told it is coming but we will see when i get back, and i will also be test fitting my taillight panel (it looked close but i didnt get a chance to take a pair of taillights out and try it). Bout to get another z today so look for it in the s30 page ya'll should like it =)

I just wanted to express my personal experiences dealing with paulo. Back when he first came on to the scene here at Hybrid making it known the services and products he could provide, I contacted him via pm and decided to take a chance by "loaning my Jim Cook low profile rear spoiler" so he could add this to his products list. I never got to meet him in person, just dropped off the spoiler to what seemed to be a competent body parts/automotive shop in Chula Vista. I was in no rush and made that clear from the begining however weeks/ months go by with no word from Paulo. After several emails go by without a response, I go to the shop and talk with someone who informs me that paulo is only there every so often and works from Ensenada, Mexico. I left instructions for him to contact paulo and bring my part back to the shop at a later date. I returned to the shop the following week and received my spoiler with out so much as a thanks, while he squandered an opportunity to make a cf example from this. I consider myself lucky to have gotten back the spoiler and walked away with a little lesson on trust. I figured it was just my bad luck or turn of events, but later saw all the same symptoms others were experiencing. I hope everyone gets what has been promised to them, and know that I will never do business with him again. Just my 2 cents worth...

whoa whoa! lets not forget about me here(the guy who started this thread). id really like my panel paulo as i have my car back on the road again! and ive been waiting for some time now.

the replacement panel is ready i will require you to send back the damaged panel to:

Paulo Sierra

1286 University ave.

apt 106

San Diego, CA.

thanks.

I too purchased a panel from Paulo back on 7/4/09 through ebay. I was a month out from requiring it for my project so when he emailed me 1.5 weeks after purchase saying the part would ship on a Thursday, I thought no big deal.

Anyway, here we are a month + since sale date, he has emailed me 3 times and returned a message on ebay always promising shipping in a couple days, the latest was this past Thursday. Still no tracking number as promised, I doubt it's in the mail.

I still would like to have this part, but Paulo man, this is ridiculous. If you require a few weeks lead time then be up front about it. If you can't produce with demand then don't sell until you have parts ready. You could make a lot more money with good business practice.

point taken, our problem is solved your panel went to the post office today.

Thanks, Paulo.

Exactly, or fix your mistakes right the first time and in a hurry. Or he is going to end up like others on this site and get banned/someone is going to go looking for him and its not going to be pretty. Its just not that hard to have good customer service, the problem is he's in california, but he "works" in mexico. I'm betting so he doesnt have to worry about taxes and its cheaper to produce in mexico, I'm sure. But also he needs to have the parts ready if he's going to post them for sale, thats just retarded to advertise a part (without putting a lead time) without having it, and I hate being lied to. If you dont have it Say so, if you say its shipping it better be here and with tracking/insurance and with the paperwork so we can get it fixed if it does get messed up in shipping.

Still waiting on you to make things right Paulo...havent lost faith yet but hoping you do the right thing and Soon. My email is still the same jeffdahot1@hotmail.com and im going to send this to you through pm as well as my cell and i expect a part,email or call in the next week or i will start taking legal action. -Jeff

Jeff, since youre making this public you need to add that your airdam was damaged in shipping, i replaced the part out of my own pocket and spend 140.00 dlls

to ship it to you.

try on the rest of your parts, so we can settle it now ok?

Paulo.

^ I'm confused.... Isn't this the same product from the same place "Retro-Spec"? The link you provided has the following at the bottom:

Yes Brian from ZCC is a customer of ours, he carrys our datsun line. we had a great experience dealing with him, hes a really stand up guy, there is a 2 week leadtime when ordering from ZCC.

Paulo.

• 2 weeks later...

So you're the famous Paulo. I remember you from back then with Team Prototype and all. I actually bought a AW11 TRD front airdam replica from you back in 04. I remember your associate (Lyle I believe) who was trying to hustle me saying I'll make money if I refer guys who would want carbon fiber parts but need to let you guys have the car for molds down in your Mexico "warehouse" and promised to get the cars back in several weeks. Luckily no one agreed to that coz I didn't here from him eversince I got my 4ag cam gear covers.

So you're the famous Paulo. I remember you from back then with Team Prototype and all. I actually bought a AW11 TRD front airdam replica from you back in 04. I remember your associate (Lyle I believe) who was trying to hustle me saying I'll make money if I refer guys who would want carbon fiber parts but need to let you guys have the car for molds down in your Mexico "warehouse" and promised to get the cars back in several weeks. Luckily no one agreed to that coz I didn't here from him eversince I got my 4ag cam gear covers.

Yes thats me, Lyle is long gone from the company. i think i do remember you as a client i mean..because you where local.

Paulo.