HybridZ

Need Wheel BS OS info

Hi Everyone, I'm new to Hybrid Z having just bought a 73 305/700r jtr needing tons of work.

My question is what ..Will these wheels from 18racing fit a stock z?

Size: 2 PCS )16X8 RB-R , 2 PCS 17X8.5 RBR ( DEEP LIPS 3.5")

Bolt pattern: 4X114.3

Offset: +04

Hub bore:73

Color: HYPERBLACK WITH POLISH LIP ( SPECIAL ANODIZED COLOR)

Condition: NEW in factory boxes

4Caps included.

I plan on installing flares. And also for street use, which is most beneficial for the money... Tokico Illumina Shocks / Springs or their HP series...Or if you have suggestions....Any help...Thanks....

the offset seems real shallow if you are planning on running the wheels with no spacer behind them.

i have a set of 16x8 f 16x9 r watanabes with 0 offset all the way around and they barely meet the stock lip of my 260.

i would get a better offset especially for flares, other then that yes the dimensions will fit

Check out the thread "Post your wheels" on this site, lots of idea of what fits and how they fit and pictures of such. I wouldn't chose the staggered wheels you list for a Z with flares.

For street use, either are fine. I have illumina's and run them in the middle setting on the street, which is about the same setting as the HP's. I do like to turn them up a bit on the track however.