HybridZ

First drive!!

Those "remarks" sound so similar to ones my wife has made! Constant taunting about the non-running car project in the garage! I keep threatening to drag it out to the front yard and put it on blocks if she doesn't quit!

Excuse the smartass remarks by my wife.

I would tell her that YOUR life is now complete. Man, the car sounds great!! She is competing against a great mistre$$ :twisted:

Nice work :2thumbs:

Davy

Edited by DavyZ
I type waaaaay to fast............

Those "remarks" sound so similar to ones my wife has made! Constant taunting about the non-running car project in the garage! I keep threatening to drag it out to the front yard and put it on blocks if she doesn't quit!

Do we have the same wife?:shock:

I have two local friends that didn't have the right wife/car mix and now spend endless hours without complaint in their garages and track. Of course they sleep alone....

As long as you devide your attention right, you'll get used to the comments.

27+ years, they get harsher, then mellow out over the years.

Congrats on the first drive! Most don't realize what a huge accomplishment it really is.

I recently built an exhaust system like that for a friends V8 conversion. But after a test drive we found out the drone inside the cabin was so bad it made the car undriveable. So, I installed a few dynomax bullets and a H pipe before the y-pipe. After the exhaust modifications, the exhaust sound in the cabin is almost stock during slow to moderate driving. I bet the wife would like a quieter cab.

Good job on the conversion.

Yeah my wife is always making cracks about my car. She calls it "Pristine", I told her to refer to her as "Her Zness" thank you. Its funny how she does her then she asks me if she and her girl friend can take her out for a drive. I sense jealousy.