HybridZ

Sweet new flares

Chartoo

• 2 weeks later...

I wished they got back to us so we know an exact pricing on the kit. Some of us may be seriously interested. I would like to see more pics of the full kit on the car as well. The rear looks nice and I want to see what the whole car looks like with the kit. I already got a MSA type 3 full kit that I might end up selling depending on how this kit fully looks and the pricing of it as well. Although I got a 75 280Z, I will probably have to have the kit altered slightly because of the turn signal location (I can just stick in 240Z turn signals as an alternative).

$396 for fronts

$120 for rears

I think it's also missing the side skirts as the bottom of the front fenders suggest that there is another piece. Let's hope they get back to us with pricing and then I can ask about shipping to the US

Chartoo, did you get the kit? Is that your car? If so, post more pics with the fronts and rears on the car for us to see please :D.

Nah i wish it was my car. I was looking at this kit but its too wide for the wheels i already bought. If it was 2.5 inches all round like the zg i would snap it up. Here is the only photo of the whole kit but is not a good photo

img010s.th.jpg

For you USA people I'm sorry to say that the cost of freighting that stuff to the US will shock you, which is probably why there is no response to your enquiries. It will be just too expensive for 99.9% of you.

Obviously I can't give a firm figure as its not my stuff but there were some quotes a while ago for body kits from Aerotech in New Zealand to the US where freight was many 100's of $. Maybe a search?