HybridZ

S130 280ZX Autobot

andre2000

dont for get silver streak. although silver streak later appears as a different car (suburu)

r_animesilverstreak012.jpg

Yeah, for some reason they changed the name from Silverstreak to Bluestreak for the American market...have no idea why.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

old news.

I've never seen a 350Z Transformer. There was a 300ZX towards the end of the series. (Z31)

dont for get silver streak. although silver streak later appears as a different car (suburu)

The toys in the 1980's were all silver but the box still said Bluestreak and had pictures of a blue Z on it. The toy's re-release is where I first saw it labeled as Silverstreak around 2004. Nowhere in the old cartoons was he silver or referred to as Silverstreak.

BLUESTREAK_thumb.JPG

YES! I had the GO Bots 280z or maybe it was a 260 who cars they rocked Solid metal and they didnt rust!! just to small for me to get in lol..

Wasnt there a 280 named "Burnout" but yeah My uncle is the voice of Octomus Prime after I believe 1986 and now currently beasties transformers/Reboot/Voice of Heman!! and so many others GARY CHALK

hes got all the toys in their original box's in his sound room LOL all the 280z's sitting there rust free forever lol like all ours should be in a garage never moved.. YEAH RIGHT!!!!

Anyhow ummmmm....... yep....

Hey how about this!

Lets all go in on a huge thankyou card to Nissan HQ and ask them to send one of us the original Stamps molds ect ect so we can rebuild these babies new.

Cause that means I would be in my 60's when my car would finally die! LOL and then I'd bore it to 3.1L hahaha

No but seriously We are OWED some new parts and engines.

40th anniversary Customer appreciation award your Z new at 25% Cost! hehehe shipped to your door made of stainless steel ! yay!

I can dream

sorry went off topic