HybridZ

computer problems

kciuq

hi its taken me 1 day to change from e30(240zx) to n42(280xz) :burnout:the only thing is im not sure if my computer is from a manual or auto:shock:...these are the numbers on it if anyone can help id it:redface:................................. AII-600 000 ....9316......l28...if anyone can help with a link to kikars aftermarket cpuz (for 5sp g box) it would be greatly appreciated:mrgreen:

hi its taken me 1 day to change from e30(240zx) to n42(280xz) :burnout:the only thing is im not sure if my computer is from a manual or auto:shock:...these are the numbers on it if anyone can help id it:redface:................................. AII-600 000 ....9316......l28...if anyone can help with a link to kikars aftermarket cpuz (for 5sp g box) it would be greatly appreciated:mrgreen:

the auto ecu will shift a little smoother then the mannny..

it wont matter ether way witch one you use ....the ecu's really just control the fuel injection crap ...there wont be any change that you will be able to see between to two.. i used a auto euc with a five speed and it worked fine you just get a nicer smoother shift with the auto ecu..:burnout:

these are the numbers on it if anyone can help id it:redface:................................. AII-600 000 ....9316......l28..

'ello there mate, you got yourself a...JECS L28E computer from the years of 1976-1978 M/T version. However, the same JECS computer was used on the 1976 M/T as it was on the A/T.

hope tihs helps mate!