HybridZ

runner/crossover pipe sizing

Hey all, i'm about to begin making a set of manifolds/crossover for my single turbo z32 project, but i'm not sure of what size I should make the runners/crossover. I origionally was thinking 1.75" runners w/ 2.25" crossover, but now that it's getting down to it I figure I'll get some opinions on it first so I don't have to make em twice lol.

The turbo is a 71mm w/ divided t4, mounting it directly in front of the crank pulley, stock motor/heads/cams vg30 for now.

The car is a stalled th400 so spool up isn't all much of a concern for me as I never have to let out of it and I will also have a 50shot to spool on the brake.

But anyways just curious to hear your opinions.

Thanks,

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Ya I will for sure. I'm moving into my new place w a 2 car garage all to myself in 16 days from now, also get my new tig, and my z will be making it's last passes as a twin turbo car this saturday. But I will definatly be posting pic's, been planning this setup for a long time. :cool: