HybridZ

Marriage on the line...Computer Geeks needed

Dayz

She is being unreasonable. You need to send her a message. Put her out at a RESPONSIBLE family member's house. DO NOT let her stay with one of her sh*t talking, scheming friends. Give her some time to think through whether you are more important than the ghost of her last dude. I know the time apart might seem harsh, but many people fall into the need to fight, or must be proven right, no matter what the cost. Given a day or two away, that urge is taken from them. If she cannot recover from a few days break, and instead stews the entire time, you know you need to get a professional involved. Whether that is a therapist or lawyer is your call.

Every time I have heard this, the person doing the complaining is the real cheater and is trying to cover their tracks. Most wounded people retract and grow quiet, not accusatory. Don't try to live with it. I have had to get rid of 2 psychopaths like this in my past, and life is so much better now. Their lives are total ratsh*t and they are pulling the same garbage on the new chumps they have.

Oh, and trying to explain everything on the computer just makes you look more guilty. I saved everything I ever did for about 4 years, and it still wasn't enough. Many wives have no idea what makes computers work, so if you explain anything beyond what they understand, then they assume you are lying. Since even you don't fully understand how it works, silence will help you more than explaining.

She is being unreasonable. You need to send her a message. Put her out at a RESPONSIBLE family member's house. DO NOT let her stay with one of her sh*t talking, scheming friends. Give her some time to think through whether you are more important than the ghost of her last dude. I know the time apart might seem harsh, but many people fall into the need to fight, or must be proven right, no matter what the cost. Given a day or two away, that urge is taken from them. If she cannot recover from a few days break, and instead stews the entire time, you know you need to get a professional involved. Whether that is a therapist or lawyer is your call.

Every time I have heard this, the person doing the complaining is the real cheater and is trying to cover their tracks. Most wounded people retract and grow quiet, not accusatory. Don't try to live with it. I have had to get rid of 2 psychopaths like this in my past, and life is so much better now. Their lives are total ratsh*t and they are pulling the same garbage on the new chumps they have.

Oh, and trying to explain everything on the computer just makes you look more guilty. I saved everything I ever did for about 4 years, and it still wasn't enough. Many wives have no idea what makes computers work, so if you explain anything beyond what they understand, then they assume you are lying. Since even you don't fully understand how it works, silence will help you more than explaining.

One thing that ALWAYS gets over looked, a simple old saying should suffice:

yin and yang. People always seek balance, if you find yourself in crappy relationships, it is because you seek balance (ugly as it might be)

In some ways the "other" person really has nothing to do with you, they are circumstantial and can be replaced.

Pick up a book called passionate marriage.

Your life will remain unchanged untill you decide to take responsiblity/accountablity for yourself, you can not make others do it for you.

Show your wife this post from me:

Tell her she is F'D!

She has HUGE trust issues and in marriage that is unreasonable and ridiculous. I've been with some basketcase girls in the past, but in marriage I can't believe someone would fabricate such an unreasonable and ludicrous scenario. It sounds to me like she's trying to pull something or finding a reason. I wouldn't be a wuss about it and buy into her pity party.

If you love her and there's something there, get counselling or figure out how to make it work. If not, end it. There is no reason you should have to justify yourself to her on a daily basis. You're not her prisonner and shouldn't have to beg for her trust.

Sorry i'm just callin' this one as I see it, it's total B.S.

Edited by LowCarbZ
capitalizing the F word avoids filters, editted to change.

Well, I can say that having a great relationship and have your Datsun, too! I'm coming up on two years of marriage and four years together and we haven't even had our first argument! Not to say that we don't disagree on things, but we talk to each other, don't disrespect each other by yelling or putting negative energy into the conversation and we just talk things out.

If I can give any advice to those wanting to make things better in a relationship, I recommend the following books:

The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman (this one is key to keeping you & your significant other happy!)

Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires, The Respect He Desperately Needs by Emerson Eggerichs

There is no doubt that men & women are different, so it helps to know what works for each I've seen some simple changes make a world of difference in a relationship and life. My wife knew nothing about cars & racing and she loves going to the track and watching my Z come together in the garage. Hope this helps.

I noticed something odd about datsun owners, they usually end up single. Or are already divorced.

Reason being, back then while searching for my first Z i would find ads that state, "Selling Z due to divorce." "Or wife or GF says car has to go or it's over"....I think the time a Datsun Z requires is more than a human relationship over a long period of time can handle. And with these tough economic times, it's even worse.

Just drop your spouse, and find someone who loves the Datsun as much as you do, otherwise you'll be doomed to singledom :).

I don't know if your wife enjoys your Zcar's or not, but i'm assuming she doesn't, and the Z is probably another one of the issues that you have with her.

Goodluck!!!

Very true, my car is the reason all of my relationships have ended except for my current wife. She gets frustrated sometimes with the money that is required to bring the Z back to life, but at the same time she really misses it. It's the car I picked her up in on our first date about 4 years back. The car hasn't run in about 2 1/2.

Find somebody that has an interest in cars or your life is going to be hell.