HybridZ

vancouver bc area dyno

I work for Rotomaster/ADP, the turbo place thats partners with kinetic.

Kinetic is still in the same general location, they just moved to a new building.

Like I said, the dyno was sitting in our building and I talked to the manager and he said its sold, so I think youre out of luck.

oh woops my bad.

I was on the phone with the mechanic when i read the topic

i was thinking about force fed. When they were in Langley they had dyno fridays where you get to see some really nice cars doing a few runs on the dyno. They moved out to abby.

give them a call and see if they have the dyno up and running yet

http://forcefedracing.ca/

Update: I wound up going to Mopac. Their dyno numbers might be a little low but their setup and staff were good. Got in for an hour and managed six or seven pulls, with fuel adjustments between runs. The reason I say the numbers might be low is because this car with the previous owner hit 290 on resnick's setup and only 237 today. The head was changed from an n42 to a p90 but the car is actually a bit faster with the new timing and higher boost the p90 allows. Either way, the AFR is set up now and I'd go back to mopac in the future.