HybridZ

Post Pics of your suspension setups!

Just looking to see some pictures of some of you guys' suspension setups. Pictures really do me justice when I am getting ready to tackle something.

Im getting ready to section my struts, do camber plates, and some brake upgradeage... Post em if you got em!!

Nice Install Auxilary,

Did TTT give you a discount for getting the TC, LCarms, and coilovers together.

How hard was it to install them? Its something ive been looking into and was wondering if it could be knocked out in a few hours or if its a weekender.

Oh and whats that black mount at the top of your first pic?

Nice Install Auxilary,

Did TTT give you a discount for getting the TC, LCarms, and coilovers together.

How hard was it to install them? Its something ive been looking into and was wondering if it could be knocked out in a few hours or if its a weekender.

Oh and whats that black mount at the top of your first pic?

that's the ron tyler rear diff mount. it's a bracket that goes over the top of your differential carrier's nose, attaches to it with a gm transmission mount. Eliminates torn mounts and differential movement.

I only got the TC rods from TTT. coilovers are ground control with different springs. The control arms were made by Mikelly (thanks Mike!). Install can be done in a day, if y ou're handy with a welder. To install coilovers, the spring perches on strut housings must be ground down, and new rings welded on to support the sleeves

the R/T mount goes in the place where the strap used to be that held the differential from hte top. There are 3 bolt holes on each side, so that's how it mounts up. the GM universal transmission mount goes between the diff and the r/t mount

the R/T mount goes in the place where the strap used to be that held the differential from hte top. There are 3 bolt holes on each side, so that's how it mounts up. the GM universal transmission mount goes between the diff and the r/t mount

Sound nice and solid. And the GM mount still gives a little so no clunking around back there. I'll have to look into getting one when I do my rear suspension.

Many of us opted for the polyurethane transmission mount, so there's a good compromise. I haven't driven my own car with this setup yet, but I've driven capt_furious's Z with this, and the rear just sticks. there's no more wandering or clunking at all. In this setup, you have the stock mount on bottom, and a good setup on top. Much better than the silly strap that came from the factory

ens-3-1108g.jpg

This is the piece, $22 from summit, by energy suspension:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ENS-3-1108G/