HybridZ

WTB: LOTS- big brakes, coilovers, zg flares, wheels

Floorless240z

Picked up another 240z yesterday. So here it starts. I need a urethane front air dam (msa type I), brakes front and rear (4 or 6 piston up front, 4 in rear. AZC kit if anyone has), coilovers, (ground control or AZC, please include spring rates), shocks, adj front camber plates, rsm's, roll bar, harnesses, carbon fiber zg flares, and wheels wide enough to fit the flares.

After I recoup from suspension & brakes I will need an L28et and a ton more, but I want to get the susp and brakes together for some track days before the season ends. Then I'll deal with the motor.

Just figured I'd see if anyone had anything out there before I start buying everything new (not that I don't want to support the great Z car vendors that really help out and keep these cars competitive, fun and safe. And I have in the past, many many times. Which I will most likely end up doing. Just trying to get this car together on a budget and need whatever help I can get).