HybridZ

Cargo Straps

Derek

My factory cargo straps are junk and I want to replace them. Has anyone come up with any cool ideas on straps? I've been checking out various tie downs and ratchet straps but unfortunately I can't seem to come up with black ones.

Thanks

Derek

Try a big name hardware store(i.e. Home Depot). If they don't carry what your looking for go to a fabric/material store. They often carry canvas straps in various widths and colors and sell it off the roll by the foot.

If you're looking for leather I went to a luggage store and had them make me up a custom set.

15967_thumb.attach

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I did a bit of searching and found that my favorite supplier in the world Mcmaster Carr has a lot of black web tie down options as well as web buckles.

I'll post a pic of what I end up with.

Derek

• 1 month later...
Try a big name hardware store(i.e. Home Depot). If they don't carry what your looking for go to a fabric/material store. They often carry canvas straps in various widths and colors and sell it off the roll by the foot.

If you're looking for leather I went to a luggage store and had them make me up a custom set.

What did you mount the straps to?