HybridZ

I stole a car yesterday......

EvilC

but I was able to put it back before the owner knew it :icon53: Full tank of gas and clean wheels! Here is a pic of it:

606695604_Ctga8-L.jpg

As some of you know this is RAGS car and he has been on vacation for the last week.....so I stole it to make it to our clubs first weekly meet. I honestly believe I have more miles driven on this car than Joe does. Lucky to have a good friend :cheers:

So don't tell him about this thread.....

PS - Joe it runs much better now :burnout:

That does it, garage privledges revoked. Having 2 cars stolen right from my garage in less than a week is too much for me to take!

And the wheels are 18's from a 2009 Z33.

Joe

18's? They look bigger than that! maybe its the lowering... I do like them though...

Yup that is my fathers shop in The Bronx. Paul, I figured since Joe wasn't around to attend our first meeting....I would step in his place...hahaha...every one knows it as Joe's car.

Don't worry, Joe will have the chance to get me back...my car is in his garage, my other motor is in his garage.....my Z life is there!

18 inch wheels from a 08 350z, they do look bigger due to the drop.

• 4 weeks later...

Coilovers all around. Springs are 10" 225 lbs in the rear, 8" 200lbs in the front. Sectioned struts with Illumina 5 ways. Front has Ground Control camber plates and bump stop spacers. Rear has ModernMotorsport adj lower control arms. Just your basic setup.

Now if Ross would ever answer my question about his Cobra brakes I could finish up the last piece of the track puzzle!

Joe

Hey guys, long time no see. I know I've been a bit of a ghost, and despite the fact that I'm moving to DC I will be keeping in better touch now. I will soon stop being a broke college student and have some money to put into the Z. I'll try to show up to the sept 12th event in the G.