HybridZ

anyone know of any z's for sale in the south dakota area?

83zxowner

I've been trying to sell my quad (04 arctic cat dvx 400)for sometime. Nothings wrong with it, it runs great and looks the part also, There just doesnt seem to be any interest locally, on craigslist or on the for sale section here (no calls or emails besides spam). It books for $2900 has quite a few aftermarket parts so $3200-$3500 in my opinion should be a fair price. My question is.... does anyone know of or have any running z's in the area and would be willing to trade? Preferably not a 2+2 or a zx since i have one (zx) that i may be looking to replace if i find the right z with a decent body. I'm not looking to cheat anyone, or make a profit, just looking to get something i will actually use. I have considered ebay but dont really wanna deal with it at this point. Any help or idea's would be great. thanks

There are some Z's in Lincoln NE, if your willing to travel on craigslist, one guy has a 240 all primed and ready to be painted you get everything that goes to the car for 1100 was what he told me.

hope this helps

all i could find where a 74 260 and a 73 240 neither looked to be in very good shape from the pics, but i may be wrong. other then that i've seen that 72 510 in lincoln with only 29k miles for $3000 still considering calling about it. have you seen this 510 before or are you more towards omaha?

EDIT>>> after looking more into it, the car is actually a 1200

I live 70 miles to the west of Lincoln i havent seen the 1200, heres the ones that craigslist shows

http://lincoln.craigslist.org/cto/1298079056.html

http://lincoln.craigslist.org/cto/1280137363.html

http://lincoln.craigslist.org/cto/1265185882.html

Nebraska is limited but there are Z's if you really look, the closest big grouping of Z's is Denver i think.

yeah i did see the bottom two links. i already have a zx and i'm not a 2+2 fan, not to be picky. i'll check on the yellow one though. i must have missed it. i checked around on the 1200 and it looks like parts are very hard to come buy. searching for most of my life for parts doesnt sound like much fun to me so i dont think i'll look into that car any further. thanks for the help though

• 2 months later...
Have you had any luck finding a Z.

no. i ended up trading my quad for a 350/350 swapped 83 olds cutlass and have been spending most of my time on that. i'm actually trying to sell my 280zx right now to fund some suspension upgrades on the cutlass. i'll end up getting an s30 one day but life always has those curves