HybridZ

$350 junkyard find

Hey guys, just wanted to show you what my bosses friend had in his scrap yard. 1971 RHD Fairlady Z for $350 american. Its missing hood,carbs, junk right side fender, and rust rear quarters. It has good floors,frame doors, roof, hatch, and both mirrors. Enjoy.

240z003.jpg

240z004.jpg

240z005.jpg

240z018.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, just wanted to show you what my bosses friend had in his scrap yard. 1971 RHD Fairlady Z for $350 american. Its missing hood,carbs, junk right side fender, and rust rear quarters. It has good floors,frame doors, roof, hatch, and both mirrors. Enjoy.

240z003.jpg

240z004.jpg

240z005.jpg

240z018.jpg

so how much would you be willing to sell it for since im not too far from zanesville :flamedevi

Yep. I have full intions of getting new quarters from black dragon, a new fender and hood and call it a day on the body. I want to add the L26 crank to the L24 find some Su carbs. Ill have to get your guys help with the head and or what to do to it. Hopefully it will be a pretty good car once things get going. Its story is that it was abbandoned in a storage unit. The storage unit owner kept it for 11 years and now the junkyard got it and sold it to me. Vlave cover has been off though, so hopefully the motor inst locked up.

It shouldnt be much of a money pit.

new fender-200

new hood- 340

new quarters-75 each

Hopefully i can find a hood and fender used and save some money.

I really dont wanna sell it.

I found it in Town and country junkyard in Amanda, Ohio. Its right close to Lancaster on 22.

Thanks for all the comments guys.