HybridZ

Side/Fender vents for my 240

akeller

Hello,

I've searched everywhere that I can think of on Hybrid Z and found nothing.

I'm thinking about vents in the front fenders to help vent engine compartment.

Have any of you used them and do they make a difference? Is one type or location better than another.

I'm already using vents in the hood.

Thank you for your help.

Al Keller al_keller@earthlink.net

330-622-3877 cell

EBay 11-27-08 001_thumb.jpg

:flamedevi I have been looking into this on the Z car I am working on now. Looking at a camero/firebird fenders as possible canidates for cutting up. They both can be gotten at a reasonable cost at most pick and pulls. They include the parts inside the fender needed to make it work. I am adding the IMSA flair kit and trying to add some air flow thru the radiator improvements needed to keep it cool. Also looking at mustang parts for cooling the rear discs. May use the shelby rear vents for pushing that air onto the brakes. They come in complete kits for the older models. All you need to do is search the subject across the whole Internet and see how others do it. Good Luck, Rich.:-D

Thanks for all the replys and suggestions.

1. The fenders came from Z Products. They have been out of business for a while. Talk to Brian at www.zccjdm.com He offers the same thing at a reasonable price and very high quality.

2. Bartman - where did those side vents come from? They look bigger than the Cobra side vents.

3. Capt Furious - I used the Cobra vents in the hood and was thinking about something a little larger for the fenders. Sort of like the ones on the Ferrari GTO replicas or ....

Again, many thanks for your help.

Al