HybridZ

TEC II MAPS> Wanted

sweetleaf

If anybody using the Electromotive TECII with WinTec2 on an L28ET. Please post your maps. I had mine setup great but was running the old PAFZ2 software. Now that I put in wintec everything works great as the software/hardware. but there's something funky about my map. I used the tuning wizard and then blended in some things from my old maps. I would just like to compare with what other people are using. Thanks.

BTW. My current setup is

Electromotive TEC II w/wintecII

T3/T04E

Turbonetics Delgate

HKS bypass

485CC Injectors.

Massive FMIC

2.5" IC pipes

3" Mandrel bent exhaust

Stock Turbo Block w/P90

New Fuel Sys. Kinsler Pump 8AN lines.

240SX TB Everything port matched.

Still need maps. Have a different question. Got the tune running ok. Seems pretty good in open loop. The wideband seems to read properly but as soon as it warms up. The o2 starts freaking out. Bouncing rapidly from 0-5V consistently . The strange part is, if I switch it to open loop mode it reads perfectly. Any ideas? Thanks.

• 2 years later...

Still need maps. Have a different question. Got the tune running ok. Seems pretty good in open loop. The wideband seems to read properly but as soon as it warms up. The o2 starts freaking out. Bouncing rapidly from 0-5V consistently . The strange part is, if I switch it to open loop mode it reads perfectly. Any ideas? Thanks.

Did you get it working? I'm looking for some base maps as well.