HybridZ

What NOT to say when pulled over in the Z

big-phil

• 3 weeks later...

I like what's at the end of Juggalo Island on ICP's new album. I can't find a sound clip or anything from it so I'm just gonna have to post it (censored of course to show how I'm a decent young man, lol):

Cop - Good evening sir, where you headed tonight?

Shaggz - Up your mom’s a**

Cop- Ok, license and registration please

Shaggz- Come on, are you serious? I don’t have registration for this b****, I just stole this mother f***er like 45 minutes ago

Cop - Do you have any idea why I pulled you over?

Shaggz- I’ll tell you why. Because you’re a lonely f***ing nerd in a cop suit driving around going “whoo hoo hoo hooooooooo”

Cop - Is there anything you want to tell me before I run your license?

Shaggz - Yeah. It’s a fake license. You got some powdered sugar in that mustache of yours, and lastly F*** OFF BITCH!!!

Cop - Ok, stay put. Ok, as I imagined everything is all f***ed up. You have several warrants and as you said this vehicle is stolen and you’re obviously drunk.

Shaggz- Wow, extra points for you dick breath

Cop - Just be careful next time and wear your seatbelt. Oh, and it sounds like you’ve got somebody in the trunk kicking and screaming and what not

Shaggz - Don’t worry about that f***-hole. That’s my b****. You go eat a bowl of poop b****. I’m out this piece. F*** OFF!!!

Real life quote, with like 12 M16's pointed at me:

Cop: What do you think this is, the Indy 500"

Tony D: No, they go round and round to the left (making swirling motion anti-clockwise with my index finger pointing down), I was going to the right (reverse my finger motion while looking him straight in the eye)...

Cop: License and I.D. Card, Airman!

Joseph Clementi (Passenger in the car at the time): Gag, Gasp, 'we were going to the right', snicker, gag, gasp...you're going to get us court-martialled!

True Story. I can see it like it was yesterday. All those M16's all pointed at me. I was bad. I was a bad Airman... BAD AIRMAN! BAAAAD AIRMAN!

Cop was PI$$ED when the duty watch commander told him he could only write me for 'breaking traction' since nobody actually SAW me doing the donuts in the empty parking lot. All they saw was the curling smoke above some shipping crates, and the sound....oh the SOUND of Mikuinis on full wail at about 6500 rpms.

"We could hear you, we could see your smoke. We KNOW what you were doing!"

Yeah, well, better luck next time!

(Probably another thing you shouldn't say to the cop...)

I like what's at the end of Juggalo Island on ICP's new album. I can't find a sound clip or anything from it so I'm just gonna have to post it (censored of course to show how I'm a decent young man, lol):

Cop - Good evening sir, where you headed tonight?

Shaggz - Up your mom’s a**

Cop- Ok, license and registration please

Shaggz- Come on, are you serious? I don’t have registration for this b****, I just stole this mother f***er like 45 minutes ago

Cop - Do you have any idea why I pulled you over?

Shaggz- I’ll tell you why. Because you’re a lonely f***ing nerd in a cop suit driving around going “whoo hoo hoo hoooooooooâ€

Cop - Is there anything you want to tell me before I run your license?

Shaggz - Yeah. It’s a fake license. You got some powdered sugar in that mustache of yours, and lastly F*** OFF BITCH!!!

Cop - Ok, stay put. Ok, as I imagined everything is all f***ed up. You have several warrants and as you said this vehicle is stolen and you’re obviously drunk.

Shaggz- Wow, extra points for you dick breath

Cop - Just be careful next time and wear your seatbelt. Oh, and it sounds like you’ve got somebody in the trunk kicking and screaming and what not

Shaggz - Don’t worry about that f***-hole. That’s my b****. You go eat a bowl of poop b****. I’m out this piece. F*** OFF!!!

ICP blows harder than this video.