HybridZ

Datsun 240k horn pad enquiry

SA240z

Hi guys,

My aplogees if this is posted in wrong forum but after reading moderators t&c im hoping ive posted this thread in the right place.

Anyway, i feel like a fool for asking this but better to be safe than sorry, that and ive searched the forums without finding the answer i was looking for, hence why i am here :-D

After info regarding the un-installation of the horn pad on a datsun 240k. Im thinking that its spring loaded and that somehow that combined with some gentle turning and pulling should see the result im after. Im unsure of this though and dont want to risk damaging the part, hence why im posting asking for any assistance that can assist in resolving my current dilemma.

Thanks in advance and any assistance that can be given will be greatly appreciated.....

Yes, it's spring-loaded; push in applying even pressure and twist off.

Hi guys,

...After info regarding the un-installation of the horn pad on a datsun 240k. Im thinking that its spring loaded and that somehow that combined with some gentle turning and pulling should see the result im after...