HybridZ

well she ran 15's both times tonight

RUZN

So First run brakes on no Throttle.. Automatic. 15.457 @ 90.45MPH

Second run Brakes on throttle to 2200rpm 15.01 @ 94.98MPH

First run I beat my friends Chevelle his is fairly decent with 4" straight pipe off Hooker headers with a new motor stroked 407 to 411.5

Second run Infinity G35 Silver Beat him he had .75 reaction time 90.45 MPH and I was 1Second (ughh lol ) busy looking at girl with big boobs lol at the 94.98 yeaha Z!

Oh and thats with Big sub in back spare tire jacks small tool kit 25 CD's LOL and some water haha both seats in car LOL

so I figure without all that crap 13.5's

so I figure without all that crap 13.5's

So to knock two full seconds off the quarter mile I just gotta remove some belongings? Sweet! And to think many of us have wasted time putting mods, parts, time and energy into the car.

That's it, i'm rippin' the head unit out of my Z tonight and losin' the CD booklet.

• Like 1

So to knock two full seconds off the quarter mile I just gotta remove some belongings? Sweet! And to think many of us have wasted time putting mods, parts, time and energy into the car.

That's it, i'm rippin' the head unit out of my Z tonight and losin' the CD booklet.

Thats what Im doing wrong!

yep its the Cd's and amp gotta loose it LOL to make 13's haha :-D oh and your passenger seat dont forget LOL. Yeah was fun everyone with nothing but sheet metal in their cars and me with Full asorttment of audio gear LOL carpeting, seats ect ect lol

Wow, you had around 1500 lbs of stereo, tools and CDs in the car? :o

Approximate weight loss to E.T. reduction is 100 lbs lost is about one tenth of a second. So 1.5 seconds would need 1500 lbs dropped off.

You would likely get down to a 14.9, maybe a 14.8 with everything you mentioned removed.

BTW, reaction time has absolutely no effect on your E.T.

yees I know react time and ET dont match lol..

Anyway my point is Loaded down like I would be on any given sunday! I can pull off a 15sec run with a Car that cost me $1100 to buy and $600 or so in extra stuff from the wrecker and some fancy blue lights (parts like battery, fuses,wires blah blah hehehe)

Just loving the car ok geeeezee SO serious some of these draggers are.. LOL

Fine ill crank the boost to 15psi instead of stock and add my intercooler LOL

yees I know react time and ET dont match lol..

Anyway my point is Loaded down like I would be on any given sunday! I can pull off a 15sec run with a Car that cost me $1100 to buy and $600 or so in extra stuff from the wrecker and some fancy blue lights (parts like battery, fuses,wires blah blah hehehe)

Just loving the car ok geeeezee SO serious some of these draggers are.. LOL

Fine ill crank the boost to 15psi instead of stock and add my intercooler LOL

Will it be stock other than the intercooler and the new boost level?

I just wrote Jatco and said since I have been supplying their transmission with nice new ATF for 28 Years and their construction has lasted as long as it has. Could they build me a 5 speed auto Prototype =-) haha Awaiting their reply LOL..

The guy who opens email is prolly going to be like... "uhhh 1981.5 I was just born then! wtf is a Datsun.. *delete email*" :mrgreen: