HybridZ

in my nieghbor's backyard

Hypertek

28jweop.jpg

1zwdxlf.jpg

cool huh! jk.. lol

i moved into this house about a year ago, and neighbor has that sitting in his backyard. must have been there for a few years. I personally never asked him about it, but my mom asked one of the guys who lives there and I think it was his brother who said "nah hes never gonna get rid of the Z" or so i hear lol.

Further down the fenceline, he also had this

1zlu4if.jpg

ivhklv.jpg

but thats not there any more, a few weeks ago, i saw them load that up on a trailer and took it out for who knows what lol.

I doubt hes a car guy anyways lol. Just thought id share.

oh yeah, ironically, right b4 we moved out of our old house about the same time, this anniversary z31 was sitting in front of our house for like a month til it was towed away

iml1n6.jpg

was a shame too, i didnt know the story on it, but it was sitting on 350z wheels, and had a rear strut bar and a-pillar gauges on it.

my neighbors back yard...

DSCN0573.jpg

to bad the money grubbing a hole wants too much for the car, im still going to get it when i get some money cause if i air up the tires i could just about push it home... (teal blue 280z coupe)

thats my future project car and it makes me so excited :)

^thanks for the link, some rare cars up in there like the super birds.. damm

they do the same thing in japan from what i hear.. tuner shops leave old cars out etc. suppossibly some of the race tracks have a few trash cars they leave around. of course tho im sure these cars are cheap and plentiful out there lol

10wruxu.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow this is a painful thread. That first Z, I would jump the fence and get some info on it. It doesn't look too bad, and from the look of how buried it is I would guess it's been there 10+ years. It's such a shame. But anyway, you might get lucky going to talk to the guy with say $500 cash in hand (get it in 10's and 20's so it looks like a lot more.) Maybe he'd go for it unless it's got some sentimental attachment, like it's where he first got laid. (hard but not impossible in a S30 :wink: ) anyway like I said you might get lucky too. The S130 disappearing means he's looking at cleaning things up. Beyond that, if he says no, you can play dirty, and leave the $500 up as a standing offer, then call the county anonymously and report too many non-running vehicles then he'll have to move them... ];->

Phar