HybridZ

Whats your Favorite color for the S30?

Hey sorry if this is in the wrong forum, But i was wondering what your guys favorite color is hopefully soon it will be time to paint my 2+2 and i was wondering what color you guys had or which ones you always liked.

Just post a picture of the color on a Z or just the color and post the Paint code if you can. If there is already a thread similar to this maybe post a link?

Thanks alot guys :)

For a bunch of reasons, not all of them aesthetic, I am firmly marching down the road to a dark brown for my 260 2/2. I am going for a real euro (early jag, not Ferrari 250 GTO) look, complete with spoke wheels. the 2/2 of course is different enough from the regular early zed shape that the colour choices don't automatically transfer from one to the other.

Having said that, I would love it if any zed owners who have gone dark brown would post so i can see if my path is a good one, or if I should change my (alleged) mind while I still have a choice.

I have seen a nice semi-metallic brown in a Lexus, don't recall the paint code, but I am not sure a semi-metallic would work. If you think about the older euro sports car look, metallic was rare or non-existent, so while i like it at some level, it is not right for the look and feel I am after.

So, long story short, I am hoping to see something that would work for me. folks with brown cars, PLEASE POST! :)

take care

I have always loved the ''British racing green'' Dont quote me on that though.

Darker kind of deep green. my car would have been that color if the interior wasn't red.... so it was put back to white. witch isnt bad either

Its a Z, as long as you dont paint it something you hate, It will be great! repeat twice and call me in the morning, Bill is in the mail. :mrgreen: