HybridZ

My rb26 350z swap!

Blakz33

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i fabbed up the powersteering high pressure hose and clutch line yesterday. still waiting on the driveshaft to come back, they made it too long the first time.

we also need to modify the downpipes and make some intake pipes for the air filter(s).

then last but not least devise a sweet throttle linkage utilizing the drive by wire stepper motor.

then we can strap it on the dyno and give it a nice break-in low boost tune so Ruben can put some miles on it.

after that we'll crank that puppy up and finish off the custom ac lines.

ps. i tried not to use gangster slang terms or kiddish antagonism because i don't want this thread locked. since i can't reply in the show me your z thread that got waaaaaay out of proportion. i'd like to apologize to hybridz here for my post that got the thread locked. it was playful crap talking to andy with the B.A. rb26 300zx because his car's sweet so i figured he'd get a kick out of seeing what we did in a 350z. the whole thing got blown way out of proportion so here's my sincere apology for anyone who'd take it the wrong way

I'm sorry

Dave @ Lethal Injection Motorsports =]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately due to my car accident. (Got hit by a car on my scooter, broken femur, can't walk, his fault, yes i'm sueing)

The other guys are finishing it up in my absense It's very close. I'll have Ruben update the thread with more pics.

oh and we got our website up finally yay (in my sig)

Dave @ Lethal

• 5 weeks later...

Got it on the dyno yesterday but had an slight idl problem. Ended up being the Power FC sensors for cylinder3 & 4 but at the last min being tuned it ended up shooting smoke and flames around 6,000 RPM and just not making as much power as it shoot at our 11 psi break in tune. Gonna take a look at it next week after the Thanksgiving break, prob something to do with the fuel regulator but will know for sure next week. That being said i will not be taking it to the "Land of the Great" event but hopefully ill have it for good next week goodjob.gif

• 1 month later...