HybridZ

Throttle Linkage For Triple Webers

TheOrteganator

Looked at putting my new engine in the car and realized that the factory linkage for the duals extends way too far forward fromt he firewall to hook up with the triples linkage, and the part wasn't included with the engine. Anybody have a source for the correct length linkage? Haven't found it anywhere online yet and Weber didn't answer their phones this morning...

I have some extra linkage pieces (aluminum arms that fit on the main bar)that I had made on a water jet cutter last year for my Mikuni carbs. Is this what your looking for? I can provide pics if need be.

Todd Walrich at Wolf Creek racing has additional linkage parts as well for Mikuni that you might could use for Webers.

• 2 months later...

I had this problem... So I cut it down to the right length. REALLY hard metal. My hacksaw blade couldn't do anything to it. A cutoff worked perfect!

Looked at putting my new engine in the car and realized that the factory linkage for the duals extends way too far forward fromt he firewall to hook up with the triples linkage, and the part wasn't included with the engine. Anybody have a source for the correct length linkage? Haven't found it anywhere online yet and Weber didn't answer their phones this morning...

I use the piece from a 280Z, and simply cut the piece that goes into the socket that fits on the firewall if needed. It allows you to use the same piece whether you are using DCOEs or SU's. It's a two piece design, which telescopes. You can make it fit almost anything!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

If people are interested, I can post the pictures of my cable setup on the triple mikunis when I get the pics for Yetter.

PanzerAce, I would love to see pictures of your cable set up. I am working on one now. I bought a cable wheel off of ebay from RHD Engineering, and now I am working out valid return spring options as well as cable mounting