HybridZ

My First car build ever...76 280 +lt1

zx28

:mrgreen:This is the very first engine swap i have ever done, and the car s body is still a little rough. I just got everything together about a week ago and here is a video of the first day i had it running. It may not look like much but i was just happy that i actually built the car and it runs great. Im not done with the car by any means so i will try to keep posting pics and such as i move on. Thanks for looking. ....please excuse the poor vid quality it was taken on a cell phone for lack of an actual camera at the time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtlh7Lv1M5c

O by the way the engine is a 1994 stock lt1 that i converted to a carberator (holley 650) to keep from dealing with all the wiring associated with it, and the trans is a turbo 350.... burned out through all three gears and its still in one peice:)

More pics and vids to come soon.

These pics start when i first got the car and go till i started to install the lt1. I havent found my more recent pictures yet. I will post when i do.

PICT2401_thumb.jpg

PICT2407_thumb.jpg

PICT2411_thumb.jpg

PICT2412_thumb.jpg

PICT2872_thumb.jpg

PICT2875_thumb.jpg

PICT2876_thumb.jpg

PICT2877_thumb.jpg

PICT2878_thumb.jpg

PICT2900_thumb.jpg

PICT2902_thumb.jpg

PICT2903_thumb.jpg

PICT2905_thumb.jpg

You can see i started with manifolds in these pictures but soon switched to sanderson block huggers.