HybridZ

p90 head question.....Turbo

akumazeto

It had been posted but I cant find the answer so hear it goes.. My 73 240z has an engine swap..L28 with a P90 head.. If the P90 head is from a turbo model does taht mean I can go EFI with the stock L28et parts? and if so. What do I need. I have SU carbs but before had tripple webs.. I like to go EFI so can anyone tell me what do I need?

Thanks everyone who is going to help me out on this

You probably have the wrong distributor drive shaft. If that's the case, you will need a turbo one and a turbo distributor. From there, everything else will just bolt on to it and you will need to wire it up.

edit: You should get a turbo oil pan too, or tap yours for a drain plug.

You probably have the wrong distributor drive shaft. If that's the case, you will need a turbo one and a turbo distributor. From there, everything else will just bolt on to it and you will need to wire it up.

edit: You should get a turbo oil pan too, or tap yours for a drain plug.

he has an N42 block, its an N/A motor someone slapped a P90 on

hey guys I do have a F54 block and a P90 head.how hard and about how much would all the parts cost me to put a turbo on my engine. I have a 18 circuit painless wiring harness in the car. I have a mallory unilite distributor. don't know what this involves to make it happen, but I always wanted to do this. I don't want to swap motors. I like the idea of making my car fast with a datsun motor in it and not a gm 350. thanks.

hey guys I do have a F54 block and a P90 head.how hard and about how much would all the parts cost me to put a turbo on my engine. I have a 18 circuit painless wiring harness in the car. I have a mallory unilite distributor. don't know what this involves to make it happen, but I always wanted to do this. I don't want to swap motors. I like the idea of making my car fast with a datsun motor in it and not a gm 350. thanks.

facepalm-1.jpg

search. button.

its been covered into oblivion.