HybridZ

haha so this totally made my day.....

nissan2ner831

Well, if you're blocked in your space by pedestrians and he's not, He's got every right to leave while you can't. Getting honked in anger by a still non-moving car will usually get some sort of reaction.

he got damn close to my rear bumper so I slam the horn to get him to stop.

also :mrgreen: I want my walker in CF

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rolling Parts
I don't know if he just didn't see where my car was or what....so I slam the horn to get him to stop.

Usually a "tap" on the horn is better received than a "SLAM" on the horn especially if you're unsure about what's actually happening.

Usually a "tap" on the horn is better received than a "SLAM" on the horn especially if you're unsure about what's actually happening.

idk Id slam on the horn too if I was in someone else's Porsche, especially when the other driver is obviously an idiot...

Guest Rolling Parts

When I rode to school with my dad, the roads were always full of idiots.

When I rode to school with my mom, all the idiots must have stayed home.

I learned a lot from that.

If your parked and someone is about to hit you, the horn is all you got. If the hitter is so unaware of what he's about to do and he takes offense to your horn, all you can do is laugh at him. Rub a little salt into his already bleading ego. By the way, dont be grouping S2000's into this whole Honduh thing.

If your parked and someone is about to hit you, the horn is all you got. If the hitter is so unaware of what he's about to do and he takes offense to your horn, all you can do is laugh at him. Rub a little salt into his already bleading ego. By the way, dont be grouping S2000's into this whole Honduh thing.

Pretty much how I felt....especially being is the exact car my stepdad has wanted since he was my age.....somehow him killing me if someone hit it wouldn't quite describe what would happen to me, even if it was no fault of my own.

And yes, I would normally agree a tap on the horn is enough, but with how close he was getting to the back bumper I wasn't taking any chances. I didn't mind that he started backing out as I was waiting for pedestrians. I was just not going to be happy if the first time my stepdad actually let me take his Porsche to school someone hits the car =

And no, I don't include S2000's in the Hunduh thing =P I may be too damn big to fit in one, but they are nice cars

For a few posts this almost became a "Hybrid Walker" site for the crotchety (I'd hold out for a highly modified 'power chair'.). I agree with the general consensus that the rub, and a significant source of the higher insurance premiums we share, is the runt wetware holding the keys.

And yes, I would normally agree a tap on the horn is enough, but with how close he was getting to the back bumper I wasn't taking any chances. I didn't mind that he started backing out as I was waiting for pedestrians. I was just not going to be happy if the first time my stepdad actually let me take his Porsche to school someone hits the car =

motivator4429164.jpg

Guest Rolling Parts

"didn't mind that he started backing out as I was waiting for pedestrians. I was just not going to be happy if the first time my stepdad actually let me take his Porsche to school someone hits the car ="

Everyone knows that driving in a school parking lot is more dangerous than driving in Beirut. Everyone knows that if you drive an easily identifiable car and intentionally blast someone that you think is an idiot, that it's best not to take it back to school for a while. Ticking off an idiot is never in your best interest. If your nervous about getting dings someone elses' car then follow your instincts.

Get a beater Civic and then you only have to worry about your grades.