HybridZ

Z pics from puerto rico

PR280z

the event was called furious wheels. its a car show held every year and this year they had a section in honor of nissans. you can notice the order in which they are line up from 1st gen to the last Z, its a little homage to the Z. enjoy!fw1.jpgfw9.jpgfw2.jpgfw15c.jpgfw5.jpg

I'll be in Isabella in mid March. Shack beach here I come !!!!
SURFING right ? I`m just right next to Isabella, San Sebastian. we have car shows every Saturday at the plaza downtown. there`s quite a few oldies that show up. Later buddy.

• 3 weeks later...

The next event will be near my hometown in Aguada. You bet i`ll be attending that one. Its going to be held by a nissan auto parts called auto-mundo. The owner has a few datsun classics; 510 race cars, old school datsuns from Japan, and a few others datsun/nissan. Lookihg forward to that event. Will keep the pics comming.

Hey Boricua when is this event? I go to PR about quite often for work and have always been on the lookout for Z's (as I am everywhere!).

I would love to attend if I'm there. Next month I'll be in Fajardo for a few days (at El Conquistador and yes...working), including a weekend which again its a great opportunity to rent a car and drive to the other end of the island.

Saludos.

PS. My avatar pic was taken at Mt Britton Tower way up in El Yunque. You can almost see I'm soaking wet!