HybridZ

thought ons this color

Edward

I think Zs look good in most any shade of red and I like the toned down look of this color, so ya I think it looks good. What vehical is this color used on? Like others have said, everyone has there own taste in color so just go with what you think looks right.

Zya, you know what I'm trying to say. Theres a color thats been used probably more than any other color on all cars combined. Its the best color for a car. My S2000 is a shade of this color as is my Silverado pickup. Its my favorite color. That said, I love to see cars with a paint that nobody else has. Like your latest project " Agent Orange"..cant say as Ive ever seen that shade before. Just promise to never park beside Big Phil, we couldnt handle the extreme UV's these two cars will produce. ( all in a good way )

The picture quality may have shifted my opinion. the pic that prox.. put up looks sharp. the color looks good with the flares and the body kit. Adding black to the flares and stuff would tone it down a little if that was your goal. Maybe that color and a Carbon Fiber would be nice also.